Are you like me? Sometimes when you buy eBooks and courses that don’t cost a fortune, you think they really aren’t worth the time it takes to read them.
Recently, I came across an inexpensive eBook (cost me $11) about using Facebook and I purchased it, downloaded it… and forgot about it.
Early last week I stumbled upon it while browsing through one of my folders. I decided to start browsing through it… so I thought. The next thing I knew, I ‘locked’ in on the material and I had to force myself to put it away, so I could go to bed.
The eBook I’m referring to is titled, “I’m on Facebook—Now What???” The authors are Jason Alba and Jesse Stay. Jason is a well-known social networker and Jesse is more of a social networking apps developer.
To say I was blown away by what I found in their little 100-page eBook is an understatement. If this book had been around in November of last year when I first signed onto Facebook, I could’ve saved myself months of frustration and staring at my empty profile asking myself, “OK, what do I do next?”
That’s one of the biggest questions I get from my Facebook friends. It’s not intuitively obvious how to get the ball rolling once you’ve signed up with Facebook. There are very few resources out there that can truly help you get up and running.
“I’m on Facebook—Now What???” is a gem for those still wondering, “What the heck do I do next?” And to be honest with you, there’s a lot for the more experienced Facebook users also.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find in this $11-goldmine of an eBook:
- How to set up your profile for maximum attraction, so that others will want to be friends with you.
- Learn the secret to making a good “first impression” on your profile or Page.
- Where to go to find potential friends, once you’ve gone through your Rolodex for the 10th time.
- How to organize your friend list so that you can quickly find key friends in specific niches.
- Why you need to start your own group, if you’re really serious about building deeper relationships.
- How to use blogging to draw traffic to your Facebook profile.
- Simple steps to using News Feed and Mini-Feed to attract traffic to your profile and ultimately get more friends to join your network.
- Seven things you can do to create more buzz for your business on Facebook.
- How to tap into the power of applications and supercharge your social networking ability.
- Facebook No-Nos – there are some unwritten rules you should be aware of… they may not get you kicked out, but they could certainly lead to embarrassment or shame down the road.
- Although there are no set ‘rules’ in regarding how you should behave on FB, Jason gives you 6 tips that will help you stay safe and avoid embarrassment and shame.
This book will help you come up with your own action strategy to get value out of Facebook. It will help you understand the possibilities with Facebook, as well as help you figure out what you need to do to optimize the use of this social networking tool.
If you’re still reading this message, you need this ‘cheap’ but valuable social media marketing power tool. If you’re a professionals interested in expanding your career, a marketer looking to sell more of your goods and services, a business owner looking for more customers/clients or anyone involved in promoting a cause (personal or business) through social networking – this could be the best $11 investment you ever make.
It was for me! I was so impressed that I became an affiliate and decided to share this resource with you. I’m very persnickety about what I recommend to my Network members – even it’s just $11. But I feel confident that you will like and appreciate this little eBook. You could be reading it within the next 5 minutes.